1. What information we collect
2. How we use the information
- We collect different information depending on how you use the site and how you interact with us.
- Metrics data, such as service-related, diagnostic and crash information.
- We may collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This may include your push notifications through Peace Wallet, if you choose to allow your device’s unique push token.
We use the Data we collect for the following purposes:
3. Customer Support- We may collect information which you may disclose to our customer support team.
- To provide, maintain, debug, improve, and enhance our Site and Services.
- To understand and analyse how you use our Site and Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Site and Services.
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on our Site.
- To facilitate the connection of third-party services or applications.
- To create de-identified and/or aggregated data to improve for our business purposes, including to improve our Services.
- To find and prevent fraud, detect security incidents, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise.